Like the picture of cat above, during the holiday, I feel very lazy. I want to sleep all day, all long, but I suddenly notice, that I have A LOT of homework, and my eyes were open wide. I opened my computer and worked on the presentation. Ah! Finally finished, then I notice that it was 9 :00 pm! My body just sled, and I slept. Next day, I heard my mom shouting "wake up! time for breakfast!" My back bone hurts, but I felt very proud that I did all of my homework. I learnt that shaking off the laziness gives more time to have joy.
It is already holiday, and I have no idea what to do,
I've been always go to somewhere,
with my mom, and my sister, and
suddenly, it feels so different not going somewhere...
Every time, I went to many places, I went to every Southeast Asia, except for Philippine. I think this is the first time, not going to somewhere, and explore. Now, I want to go to the Europe, and explore every country, and this is my wish because my family went to many places, and I want to continue the trip with my family.
I fell that family is very important to our life, and my life. I think that families are the most important people in our life because they are always your side, and always going to encourage, help you in your life. Families loves each other, and care each other. I think families have to be more reconciled, because now, some families are very far to each other, so I think they have to be more friendly to each other.
I think that in our life, the ideas are very important. Even though it is a small idea, and looks useless, and limited, by adding, and mixing other small ideas can make a big idea that could change your life, or even, the world. For example, lets say you have an idea to make a skate board, and another idea is to make things float, then if you mix two, you might think of making a hover-board, which is a floating skateboard. As you can see, if you add up, and develop the idea, you can think more ideas, and plan about it.
from this site: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/25-ways-to-make-a-difference-in-the-world-every-day/
. Wake up. ~Karen Maezen Miller
2. Make a difference in yourself, for the better. Such an inward difference always has rippling outward benefits. ~Hansoul Kim
3. Remember there are three poisons: greed, anger, and ignorance. Do not deny their existence but turn them around and you have generosity, compassion, and wisdom. ~Clifton Bradley
4. Make it a habit to respect everyone. ~Margarita Medina
5. Consider the people you see each day. Sometimes I get wrapped up in things I am working on— fundraisers etc. But the coworker, family member, pet right next to you are the people you can truly reach and touch. ~Amy E. Moore
6. Operate from a place of love. ~ Erika Gonzalez
7. Be kind to others. In this busy world people become self consumed and forget that kindness goes a long way. ~ Ana Stuckart
8. Acknowledge the light within myself and in others. Not always easy to do but feels so powerful when I am able to do so. ~Maria Thieme
9.Talk to someone that you think might be in distress. You may make the difference of a lifetime. ~Alexander De Raadt St.James
10. Simply show up. Just put your soul into it. If you show up physically with the soles of your feet, the heart, mind, and soul will have a chance to follow or catch up. You may not want to be there in the beginning, but showing up allows a committed chance at making a difference everyday for the people you love, the people you will meet, and the eventual person you will become. Show up. ~Holli Grant